THE 5 WORKSTREAMS
Together with a group of founding members coming from different geographies and stakeholders we have established five workstreams in which IHCHI will collaborate towards human centred health innovation. These workstreams cover a range of challenges, topics and value propositions, albite from different perspectives and with different ambitions. Each workstream will co-create their outcomes while connecting with each other on shared topics which we call “crossroads”.
The crossroads between the five workstreams is exemplified through the IHCHI Tube Map:
1. The Principle Circle Line; in which we will co-define what an ideal human centered health innovation journey
should encompass and co-create a playbook for innovators.
2. The Panorama Line; in which we will capture the bigger picture of the ecosystem landscape by co-creating a compelling
and umambiguous semantically sound narrative for a human centred approach to health innovation.
3. The Science Basics Line; in which we will co-create a reference model that allows for a more holistic
view of disease by integrating external health determinants.
4. The Hands-On Line; in which we will explore new forms of collaboration around concrete health needs with a special focus on building de-centralized minimal viable ecosystems (MVE’s).
5. The Exploration Line; in which we will create future health scenarios that will enable business model innovation for
preventive medicine and catalyze concrete solutions to implement.